top of page
Our Online Tarot/Oracle Readings provide you with a powerful and insightful look into your past, present and future. Our experienced readers are here to guide you through difficult decisions and moments of self-discovery. Our readings are designed to provide you with meaningful and accurate insights into your life that can help you move forward with clarity and purpose. With our readings, you can gain clarity and understanding of the situation at hand, so that you can make more informed decisions. Let us help you unlock your potential and manifest your dreams

Online Tarot/Oracle Digital Reading

SKU: 364215376135191
  • At The Sage and Seer, we want to ensure our customers have a positive experience with our reading services. If you find yourself unsatisfied with your reading, you are eligible for a 70% refund of the total amount paid. The remaining 30% will be retained to cover processing fees.

    To request a refund, don't hesitate to contact our team within 7 days of receiving the reading. Once we verify the eligibility of your request, we will process the refund within 10 business days. 

    Please note that refunds will not be granted if the reading was delivered in good faith,  accurately and according to your specific request at the time of booking or if the refund request is submitted after the specified time frame.

    For any questions or assistance, contact our team at

    The Sage and Seer reserves the right to update this policy without prior notice. The revised policy will be posted on our website and applicable to future refund requests.

    Thank you for choosing The Sage and Seer. We are here to ensure your satisfaction.


  • Dear Customers,

    We hope this message finds you well. Thank you for choosing The Sage and Seer for your reading needs.

    We're excited to inform you that our skilled expert team is preparing your personalized reading. Rest assured that we are working diligently to ensure your reading is tailored to your unique requirements and delivered with utmost care.

    To ensure smooth and timely delivery, please make sure you have provided us with a valid email address during the booking process. This email address will be used to send you the comprehensive reading report within 2-4 business days.

    If you have any specific preferences or additional details you'd like us to consider while preparing your reading; please include them when booking.  We'll do our best to accommodate your requests.

    Thank you for your patience and trust in The Sage and Seer. We can't wait to share your reading with you and hope it brings valuable insights into your life.

    Warm regards,

    The Sage and Seer Team, Sue, Jeff and Bellator Nocte.

bottom of page